- LicensedArthur Yoon practices out of Lakewood, CA and attended Southwestern Law School. This attorney has been licensed for 26 years and handles cases in Contracts & Agreements, Business, Corporate & Incorporation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Real Estate.
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedReview: “John has been our company corporate counsel for several years now and he is always attentive, responsive and does his job well. He is a honest and considerate attorney. I highly recommend John.”
- Avvo Rating: 8.2LicensedBrooke Pollard joined TLD Law as a law clerk in May 2006. Ms. Pollard is a partner at our Irvine office. Brooke’s practice focuses mainly on mergers and acquisitions of closely-held businesses, real estate law, and entity use in estate planning. ...
- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Mergers and acquisitions Attorney near Lakewood (Stanton)Avvo Rating: 6.7LicensedWe are Attorneys, we are Brothers, we are Cannabis Activists and Advocates. We tell you the way it is NOT what you want to here. Representing criminal defense and Cannabis business clients for over 30 years!Practice area10% Mergers and acquisitions, 40% Cannabis Law, 40% Criminal defense, and more.CostHourly Rates, $550-$750/hour•Retainer Some attorneys require an upfront payment to secure their services before they begin their work AlwaysLicenseCA, Active since 1987
- Avvo Rating: 6.5LicensedReview: “I retained Michael Rubino as counsel to advise my client on specialized issues. Both my client and I were in good hands. He was knowledgeable, insightful and effective. And a very nice guy.”
- LicensedChristopher Luis is a Intellectual Property, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Securities & Investment Fraud, Litigation attorney who attended University of California, Davis - School of Law. This attorney practices out of Long Beach, CA and ha...
- LicensedRobert Baca has an office in Downey, CA and handles cases in Corporate & Incorporation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Advertising. This attorney has been licensed for 12 years and attended University of Chicago Law School.
- Avvo Rating: 5.8LicensedTyler Franklin is an associate attorney at TLD Law, LLP in the Long Beach office. He joined TLD as a law clerk in May 2017. During his time at TLD, Tyler has gained experience in mergers and acquisitions, entity formation, partnership disputes, tr...