- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.The Spector Law Group
802 Ingleside Avenue, Catonsville, MDAvvo Rating: 7.7LicensedThe Baltimore medical malpractice lawyer that you can trust!Practice area70% Medical malpractice, 30% Car accidentCostFree ConsultationSome lawyers offer a free consultation to help determine whether their services are right for your legal needs60 minutesLicenseMD, Active since 1998
- The Law Office of Thomas E. Neary, LLC
6400 Baltimore National Pike, #197, Catonsville, MDAvvo Rating: 6.8LicensedThomas E. Neary has over 20 years of experience as a trial attorney serving individual and corporate clients in the Maryland, Washington D.C., and New York areas. Mr. Neary handles a wide variety of cases involving disputes in personal injury, au...
- LicensedLawrence Wesker has been licensed for 25 years and attended Loyola Marymount University. This attorney works in Pikesville, MD and handles cases in Personal Injury, Social Security, Medical Malpractice.
- LicensedSabrina Knickelbein practices out of Ellicott City, MD and handles cases in Trusts, Defective and Dangerous Products, Medical Malpractice. This attorney attended University of Maryland and has been licensed for 19 years.
- LicensedDaniel Wang has been licensed for 16 years and handles cases in Real Estate, Bankruptcy & Debt, Medical Malpractice, Appeals, Litigation. This attorney attended Emory University School of Law and has an office in Towson, MD.
- LicensedEthan Nochumowitz has been licensed for 7 years and has an office in Pikesville, MD. This attorney handles cases in Birth Injury, Medical Malpractice, Wrongful Death and attended University of Baltimore School of Law.
- LicensedPhillip Potts practices out of Baltimore, MD and has been licensed for 47 years. This attorney attended University of Maryland and handles cases in Workers Compensation, Medical Malpractice, Litigation.
- LicensedLaura Gaba has been licensed for 16 years and has an office in Linthicum, MD. This attorney handles cases in Appeals, Defective and Dangerous Products, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Litigation and attended University of Baltimore School of...