- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Travis County Marriage and prenuptials AttorneyAvvo Rating: 10LicensedMy law practice is devoted to Family Law, Collaborative Law, and Mediation. We offer highly personalized, discreet service and strive for creative solutions to each client's needs. I have been working on family law cases for 34+ years and have be...Practice area20% Marriage and prenuptials, 20% Mediation, 20% Divorce and separation, and more.CostLicenseTX, Active since 1987
- Avvo Rating: 9.6LicensedChristian is a managing attorney in the Austin, Texas area specializing in divorce, prenuptual and postnuptual agreements, child custody, adoption, and child support issues. Christian can help you navigate the complexities of your family...
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedAs a partner at Noelke Maples St. Leger Bryant, LLP, Leigh continues the tradition of the firm which includes exceptional client service, outstanding legal skills, a genuine passion for her work and a true compassion for her clients.
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedAdvocate. Expert Advisor. Strategist. Negotiator. Litigator. Meeting new clients via video conferencing. **COVID-19 update: YES, we are open for business - call, message or email today.**
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedExperience: Litigation since 1987 Complex property and business issues Expertise: Child custody and parenting plans Litigated divorce Complicated estates Premarital and postmarital property agreements
- Avvo Rating: 9.9LicensedBoard Certified Austin divorce attorney specializes in divorce, modification, child support, enforcement, property division, custody, relocation and other complex legal matters in Austin, Texas, Williamson County, and Hays County.