- Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Philadelphia County Life sciences and biotechnology AttorneyAvvo Rating: 7.8LicensedSophisticated Patent, IP and Corporate Counsel
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedDr. Kulkarni focusses on life science companies and their service providers. He works primarily with companies small to mid-sized pharma companies, Clinical Research Organizations, advertising agencies that focus on the life sciences, medical devi...
- LicensedGeorge Gordon is a Antitrust & Trade Law, Life Sciences & Biotechnology, Litigation attorney and has been licensed for 29 years. This attorney works in Philadelphia, PA and went to University of Pennsylvania Law School.
- Avvo Rating: 6.7LicensedReview: “George is the lead attorney from Saul Ewing helping with our nationwide state regulatory issues. He and his team have been instrumental in helping us through the myriad of state regulations in the healthcare space.”
- LicensedSalvatore Guerriero has been licensed for 21 years and attended Widener University School of Law. This attorney works in Philadelphia, PA and handles cases in Life Sciences & Biotechnology, Antitrust & Trade Law, Intellectual Property, Commercial.
- LicensedElizabeth Morgan has an office in Philadelphia, PA and has been licensed for 30 years. This attorney handles cases in Life Sciences & Biotechnology, Internet, Intellectual Property, Trademark Application, Arbitration, Mediation, Litigation and att...
- LicensedJohn Chionchio has been licensed for 23 years and handles cases in Life Sciences & Biotechnology, Intellectual Property. This attorney attended Temple University - James E. Beasley School of Law and has an office in Philadelphia, PA.