- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Chatsworth Lawsuits and disputes AttorneyAvvo Rating: 9.7LicensedExperience and credentials of a top-tier national law firm lawyer, at a reasonable rate.
- Avvo Rating: 6.9LicensedMaking a difference in the lives of others, helping them to solve some of life’s most complex problems and maneuver through adversity are reasons why I commit my life’s work to lawyering. I graduated number one in my law class and was a first time...
- Avvo Rating: 7.3LicensedI handle civil and criminal tax controversy administrative practice and litigation, including audit defense and collection matters. I represent business entities and individuals before state and federal taxing authorities, including the IRS, Depar...
- LicensedTravis Adolph practices out of West Hills, CA and attended University of Akron School of Law. This attorney has been licensed for 8 years and handles cases in Bankruptcy & Debt, Intellectual Property, Lawsuits & Disputes.
- Avvo Rating: 8.5LicensedReview: “Donald Stricklin is a great attorney. Easy to talk to and reliable. I would highly recommend him to those in need of legal services. We have hired in the past for several cases and were very pleased with the results.”
- Avvo Rating: 7.4LicensedDick Morris in the video posted discusses the lawsuit Mr. Yerushalmi has brought on behalf of his client, Kevin Murray. Mr. Yerushalmi brought the lawsuit with the support from the Center for Security Policy, where he serves as General Counsel.