- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Newport Intellectual property AttorneyAvvo Rating: 9.2 AttentionLicensedMy primary focus is on civil and criminal trials and post-verdict motions and appeals.
- LicensedMichael Paolucci practices out of Cincinnati, OH and attended Northern Kentucky University, Salmon P. Chase College of Law. This attorney has been licensed for 29 years and handles cases in Intellectual Property, Employment & Labor, Commercial.
- LicensedJames Liles has been licensed for 46 years and attended University of Kentucky College of Law. This attorney handles cases in Intellectual Property, Trademark Infringement, Litigation and has an office in Fort Thomas, KY.
- Avvo Rating: 7.3LicensedAlan, an accomplished intellectual property and information technology attorney, provides clients with pragmatic legal and business advice. A go-to lawyer for information technology transactions with over 30 years of experience, Alan helps clients...
- LicensedMichael Carr handles cases in Business, General Practice, Intellectual Property and has an office in Cincinnati, OH. This attorney attended Northern Kentucky University, Salmon P. Chase College of Law and has been licensed for 19 years.
- LicensedDenise Everett handles cases in Litigation, Intellectual Property, Patent Application and attended University of Louisville, Louis D. Brandeis School of Law. This attorney has been licensed for 18 years and has an office in Cincinnati, OH.
- LicensedPhillip Cameron practices out of Cincinnati, OH and has been licensed for 49 years. This attorney attended University of Cincinnati College of Law and handles cases in Intellectual Property, International Law, Construction & Development.