Sort by Best match
Johnson City has 22 General Practice Attorneys with 28 Reviews
- 100 Med Tech Pkwy Ste 110, Johnson City, TN
4.0 stars 4 reviewsGeneral Practice Lawyer LicensedReview: “He knows the law and communicated it well to me. He told me what I needed to know and helped me through a tough time. His calm demeanor helped me stay calm. I will always appreciate his help.”
- General practice Attorney near Johnson City (JOHSNON CITY)
1 reviewAvvo Rating: 6.1 AttentionGeneral practice Lawyer Licensed for 42 yearsI grew up on a cotton farm in West Tennessee particularly Gibson County. I went to Trenton elementary school, one year at Peabody High School and finished my high school education at Jackson Central Merry High School. I am a proud veteran of the U...
- Hunter, Smith & Davis, LLP
100 Med Tech Parkway, Suite 110, Johnson City, TN
1 reviewAvvo Rating: 7.3General practice Lawyer Licensed for 28 yearsReview:
I've consulted with Jeannette on a number of business-related issues including; creating and dissolving LLCs, estate planning for myself and my family & reviewing/writing contracts. Jeannette's willingness to dig into thorny issues makes her a gre...
- Law Office of Douglas Carter
100 West Unaka Avenue, Johnson City, TN
12 reviewsAvvo Rating: 7.0General practice Lawyer Licensed for 49 yearsReview:
Excellent, knowledgeable Attorneys and Paralegal. Helped me through a very difficult custody issue. I highly recommend this office for any legal issues you may have!
- 128 E Market St, Johnson City, TNReview: “I have had Dustin represent me several times in court and from the moment I contacted him a few years ago I felt I was in good hands. He is very knowledgable and personable. He cares for his client and kept me up to date ...
- 115 East Unaka Ave, Johnson City, TN
1 reviewAvvo Rating: 6.3General practice Lawyer Licensed for 10 yearsReview:
My husband was being wrongfully charged on a felony and held on VOP because of it. William took my phone calls day and night to keep me updated and keep me calm. On the hearing date he went at the DA harder than any lawyer I've ever seen.He was pr...
- Review: “I first began using Keith Bowers Jr. & Associates services in 2003 for my clients real estate closings. Because of his professionalism, work ethic and honesty, I have continued to use Keith Bowers Jr. & Associate...