- LicensedReview: “Thanks to Cerni Law LLC our legal matters where taken care of in a professional and timely mater. I would highly recommend Cerni Law to anyone in need of legal representation. Very knowledgeable and made sure that we were...
- Avvo Rating: 6.7LicensedReview: “She was great!! Very attentive to detail and answered all of my questions timely. Represented my interests vigorously in Court. Nice staff, beautiful offices and easily accessible.”
- Scott D. Hunter
Creekside Professional Centre, 6715 Tippecanoe Rd Bldg Suite 201, Canfield, OHLicensedScott Hunter has an office in Canfield, OH and attended University of Cincinnati College of Law. This attorney handles cases in Business, Bankruptcy & Debt, Family and has been licensed for 33 years.
- AttentionLicensedLinda Saunders has been licensed for 39 years and attended Case Western Reserve University School of Law. This attorney handles cases in Family, Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect, Litigation and has an office in Canfield, OH.
- LicensedReview: “I went through an unwanted divorce. Chris and his entire staff were nothing short of wonderful to me, throughout the entire process. Everyone was kind, professional, and worked hard to see that I was treated fairly, whic...
- Jill K. Landau, LLC
4137 Boardman Canfield Rd Ste 105 A, Westford Centre, Canfield, OHLicensedJill Landau has been licensed for 16 years and attended University of Akron, C. Blake McDowell Law Center. This attorney handles cases in Criminal Defense, Juvenile, Family and has an office in Canfield, OH.
- LicensedPeter Grinstein has been licensed for 60 years and has an office in Canfield, OH. This attorney handles cases in Employment & Labor, Family, Commercial and attended University of Wisconsin Law School.
- LicensedJennifer Beck has an office in Canfield, OH and handles cases in General Practice, Civil Rights, Criminal Defense, Juvenile, Family. This attorney has been licensed for 18 years and attended University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
- LicensedShirley Coniglio handles cases in General Practice, Criminal Defense, Family and practices out of Canfield, OH. This attorney has been licensed for 32 years and attended Case Western Reserve University School of Law.
- LicensedCharles Draa is a General Practice, Bankruptcy & Debt, Business, Probate, Family attorney and has been licensed for 40 years. This attorney works in Canfield, OH and went to University of Toledo College of Law.
- Avvo Rating: 6.6LicensedReview: “I hired Attorney Morris to represent me in a divorce. This was obviously something I had not done before, and I am glad that she was the one who was beside me during the entire process. From the moment that I hired her ...
- Avvo Rating: 6.5LicensedReview: “I switched to him in the middle of my divorce case and I have zero regrets. I am picky with selections and I would highly recommend him for a divorce. He dealt with a lot of BS in my case and had no issues. Even after the...