- Avvo Rating: 9.3LicensedMr. Cranmer founded Peakside Law in October 2018 after returning to Northwest Colorado from the Front Range, having spent several years litigating cases for firms in Denver and Colorado Springs. His background gives him extraordinary trial exper...
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedReview: “Mr. Stahly has represented me for several years. He has always taken a realistic and thorough approach. He is one of the best litigation lawyers in Boulder, and I would highly recommend him. He has achieved favorable outc...
- Avvo Rating: 7.2LicensedI specialize in real estate, divorce and family law, corporate and business law and finance. I offer big firm sophistication and experience in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Please visit my website for more information: http://www.melnickmartin.com
- Avvo Rating: 8.2LicensedA native Midwesterner, I was born in Macomb, Illinois, and was raised in Iowa and Missouri. I graduated Suma Cum Laude from Truman State University, with a BA in English and a minor in History, during which time I also studied abroad in Heidelberg...
- J.Ryan Law, P.C.
PO Box 771168, 941 Lincoln Avenue, Victoria Building 200E-1 C, Steamboat Springs, COAvvo Rating: 8.4LicensedMy practice includes litigation of domestic matters, complex civil disputes, criminal defense, land use issues, and guardianship/probate matters. I would be pleased to consult with anyone further about my practice or our firm.
- The Law Office of Ralph A. Cantafio, P.C.
345 Lincoln Ave Ste 202, Steamboat Springs, COLicensedDavid Waite has an office in Steamboat Springs, CO and has been licensed for 38 years. This attorney handles cases in Criminal Defense, Bankruptcy & Debt, Estate Planning, Family, Real Estate and attended University of Colorado School of Law.
- The Law Office of Sarah D. Claassen P.C.
Po Box 774064, 426 Oak Street, Steamboat Springs, COLicensedSarah Claassen practices out of Steamboat Springs, CO and handles cases in Business, Family, General Practice, Real Estate. This attorney attended University of Colorado at Boulder and has been licensed for 39 years.