- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Forrest County Estate planning AttorneyAvvo Rating: 7.5LicensedSpecializing in Wills& EstatesPractice area15% Estate planning, 34% Criminal defense, 33% Divorce and separation, and more.CostFree ConsultationSome lawyers offer a free consultation to help determine whether their services are right for your legal needs30 minutesLicenseMS, Active since 2000
- Avvo Rating: 8.6LicensedThe important things to me are my Christian faith, my family and my Church, Westminster Presbyterian. I've been a lawyer more than 30 years. I believe in reverence for God only, respect for the law and results for the client. I like to know my ...
- Avvo Rating: 6.7LicensedReview: “Mr. Jackson helped me and my husband with problems we had with our family estates. He then approached the subject that we had done nothing about our own family estate planning. Without his knowledge of how to approach us ...
- LicensedDavid Smith handles cases in Tax, Estate Planning, Trusts, Wills & Living Wills and practices out of Hattiesburg, MS. This attorney has been licensed for 16 years and attended University of Florida, Fredric G. Levin College of Law.
- LicensedStephen Jackson practices out of Meridian, MS and attended University of Mississippi School of Law. This attorney has been licensed for 23 years and handles cases in Business, Estate Planning, Real Estate, Litigation.
- LicensedJoshua Mars handles cases in Estate Planning, Business, Construction & Development, Tax and has an office in Hattiesburg, MS. This attorney attended George Washington University National Law Center and has been licensed for 18 years.