- Maynes, Bradford, Shipps & Sheftel, LLP
835 East 2nd Ave., Suite 123, Durango, COAvvo Rating: 10LicensedReview: “I have worked with several attorneys and I was thoroughly impressed with Mr. Spence. I found him to be very responsive and easy to work with. He assisted me with a complex estate matter in a very professional manner.”
- Avvo Rating: 8.6LicensedI practice mostly in the areas of divorce, family law, trusts and wills. I have been living in Durango since 2006. In my free time I greatly enjoy skiing and mountain biking.
- Avvo Rating: 6.7LicensedReview: “Lynne assisted with Trust issues and impressed not only myself but the rest of the legal team as well. She is a brilliant lawyer with great insight and attention to detail. I am grateful to have her on my attorney team. ”
- Avvo Rating: 6.6LicensedShannon Soignier Shannon Soignier is a partner at The Soignier Law Firm, LLC. She is an experienced attorney who has represented workers' compensation claimants before the Office of Administrative Courts and social security claimants at their soc...
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedThis law firm wants to be different. We want to practice law from the perspective of the client. What is best for the client? What does the client need to know to make a good decision? We are here to help people.
- Albrechta & Albrechta, LLC
530 Main Avenue, Suite D3, P.O. Box 4596, Durango, COAvvo Rating: 5.9LicensedReview: “I called Eleni to discuss a possible traffic violation. She and her partner talked me through different scenarios and listened to what happened and told me what I should expect and what they could do to help me. Eleni g...