Not sure how much your legal issue will cost?
Tell us what kind of legal help you need and get quotes from local lawyers.
Who's ready to take your case?
Tell us what kind of legal help you need and local available attorney will contact you.
Looking for the right attorney for your needs?
Connect your case with local attorneys who are qualified to help you.
Not sure how to find the attorney who's right for you?
Every legal need is unique; describe yours and find a lawyer that fits you and your case.
EXPERIENCE MATTERS CALL 720.943.8808
Practice areas: Estate Planning, Litigation, Probate
Review: “Fair, knowledgeable, have used Jim for over 20 years and consider him well above the usual shysters I have come in contact with. He is the 1% that the other 99% of lawyers give a bad name to.”
Practice areas: Estate Planning, Probate, Real Estate, Business
Review: “Suzie helped my husband and I create a comprehensive estate plan, including wills, powers of attorney and trusts. She explained all items in detail and was patient, compassionate and highly competent. I highly recommend...
Practice areas: Estate Planning, Probate
Review: “I am honored to give a review of our experience with Mr. James Walker. For the past two years Mr. Walker has represented our family in finalizing our parent's estates. My dad passed away 2 years ago, and my Mother i...
Practice areas: Estate Planning, Tax
I have spent my career earning client's trust with a deep knowledge of estates, trusts, special needs and tax matters. Many attorney's switch to elder law mid career which is understandable as it is a great specialization in law. Yet to truly unde...
Practice areas: Estate Planning, Tax, Wills & Living Wills, Trusts, Probate
Review: “Kim represented me in a complicated post-divorce decree situation. Her work was outstanding. She was thorough, well-prepared and steadfast in working through my situation. She was supportive. She could be tough when ne...
Practice areas: Estate Planning, Divorce & Separation, Adoption
I have extensive experience in helping clients through the maze of our legal system. I was a caregiver to my elderly mother, I have two grown children, and have dealt with end of life issues for my family members. My life experience, on both si...
Practice areas: Estate Planning, Elder Law, Medicaid & Medicare, Litigation, Mediation
I first became interested in becoming an attorney when I was in the U.S. Navy stationed in Europe. I enjoyed the challenge of working for the base attorney and helping him resolve legal issues of fellow sailors.
Practice areas: Estate Planning, Criminal Defense, DUI & DWI, Personal Injury, Administrative Law
Review: “Chad knows the probate process intimately. His guidance was very business-like, very bottom-line, very actionable. His rates were reasonable. He got us through probate with a minimum of fuss, distraction and, frankly, no...
Practice areas: Estate Planning, Probate, Trusts, Guardianship