- Cohen Seglias Pallas Greenhall & Furman, PC
240 North Third Street, Seventh Floor, Harrisburg, PAAvvo Rating: 9.7LicensedWith twenty years of experience in the public sector, Chris Carusone concentrates his practice in the areas of government law and regulatory affairs, internal investigations, energy and utilities, labor and employment law, and commercial litigatio...
- Avvo Rating: 6.8LicensedMarcellus Shale Services The Marcellus Shale natural gas development in Pennsylvania has been described by regulators and university studies as a source of clean-burning energy that can create more than 200,000 jobs while producing the equivalent...
- Buchanan, Ingersoll & Rooney, P.C.
409 N 2nd St, Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney Pc, Harrisburg, PALicensedTanya Leshko has been licensed for 25 years and works in Harrisburg, PA. This attorney attended University of Pittsburgh and handles cases in Energy & Utilities, Litigation.
- LicensedDavid Raphael is a Energy & Utilities, Environmental and Natural Resources, Litigation attorney and has been licensed for 27 years. This attorney works in Harrisburg, PA and went to Pennsylvania State University, The Dickinson School of Law.
- Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel LLP
200 Locust Street, Suite 400, Harrisburg, PALicensedWalter Cohen practices out of Harrisburg, PA and attended Pennsylvania School of Law. This attorney has been licensed for 53 years and handles cases in Energy & Utilities, Health Care, Criminal Defense, Government.
- Hawke McKeon & Sniscak, LLP
100 N 10th St, Hawke Mckeon & Sniscak Llp, Harrisburg, PALicensedMicah Bucy has been licensed for 7 years and attended University of Maryland School of Law. This attorney handles cases in Environmental and Natural Resources, Litigation, Energy & Utilities and has an office in Harrisburg, PA.
- LicensedBenjamin Ried handles cases in Energy & Utilities, Tax, Environmental and Natural Resources and practices out of Harrisburg, PA. This attorney has been licensed for 12 years and attended Widener University School of Law.