- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Oppenheim Law
701 Brickell Ave, Suite 1550, Miami, FLAvvo Rating: 10LicensedLeading real estate and foreclosure defense attorney, and recognized legal expert.Practice area2% Debt and lending agreements, 30% Real estate, 15% Commercial real estate, and more.CostLicenseFL, Active since 1987
- Avvo Rating: 9.3LicensedAs Outside Counsel to several large multi-national companies, I can be counted on to assess business risks, oversee mergers and acquisitions, and resolve disputes arising from complex commercial operations & counsel e-commerce clients on data priv...
- LicensedJorge Freeland handles cases in Antitrust & Trade Law, Debt & Lending Agreements, Mergers & Acquisitions and has an office in Miami, FL. This attorney attended University of Texas School of Law and has been licensed for 35 years.
- LicensedGrace Casas has been licensed for 17 years and handles cases in Criminal Defense, Child Support, Debt & Lending Agreements. This attorney attended University of Florida, Fredric G. Levin College of Law and has an office in Coral Gables, FL.
- Avvo Rating: 8.0LicensedJosh Jacobson is Gunster shareholder who joined the firm in 2008. Mr. Jacobson’s practice focuses on banking and asset-based finance transactions, and he represents lenders and borrowers in all aspects of structuring, negotiating, documenting an...
- Alexandre Ballerini P.A.
100 SE 2nd Street, Miami Tower Suite 3400, Miami, FLAvvo Rating: 6.6LicensedIn addition to a legal background, Attorney Alexandre Ballerini, Esq., is also a Master in Business administration with further executive education in corporate finance. Alexandre Ballerini, Esq., is fluent in English, French, Italian, & Spani...
- LicensedKristofer Machado has been licensed for 8 years and attended Yale Law School. This attorney handles cases in Debt & Lending Agreements, Construction & Development, Land Use & Zoning and has an office in Miami, FL.
- LicensedPeter Harutunian handles cases in Debt & Lending Agreements, Bankruptcy & Debt, Employment & Labor, Litigation and has an office in New York, NY. This attorney attended Tulane University Law School and has been licensed for 25 years.
- LicensedReview: “Guy is such an amazing lawyer, very well organized and doesn't accept anything but winning. Great listener and gives you all the options and any explanation needed in details before taking the next step. He's ve...
- LicensedPhilip Tingle practices out of Miami, FL and attended University of Florida, Fredric G. Levin College of Law. This attorney has been licensed for 30 years and handles cases in Debt & Lending Agreements, Energy & Utilities, Tax.