- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Mesquite Corporate and incorporation AttorneyAvvo Rating: 6.8LicensedKelsey is passionate about helping small businesses set themselves up for success. She can guide your small business through entity formation, contract package formation, contract review and negotiation, employment policy formation, hiring practic...
- Avvo Rating: 6.5LicensedCole Robinson is a member of Gray Reed & McGraw's Dallas real estate and corporate sections. He is an alumnus of Baylor University, where he graduated with a degree in finance. He also graduated cum laude from SMU's Dedman School of Law. There, h...
- LicensedMolly Spieczny is a Corporate & Incorporation, Securities & Investment Fraud, International Law, Appeals, Litigation attorney and has been licensed for 12 years. This attorney works in Dallas, TX and went to University of Texas School of Law.
- Avvo Rating: 7.4LicensedWith over 35 years of experience, Stephen Kaplan is able to provide clients with comprehensive advice and counsel in a wide variety of areas of legal practice. His firm is client-centered and strives to tailor the representation they offer to suit...
- LicensedSharon Fjordbak has been licensed for 31 years and attended Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law. This attorney handles cases in Corporate & Incorporation, Entertainment, Intellectual Property and has an office in Dallas, TX.
- LicensedLayne Deutscher is a Corporate & Incorporation, Securities Offerings, Securities & Investment Fraud attorney who has been licensed for 33 years. This attorney attended University of Texas School of Law and has an office in Dallas, TX.
- Avvo Rating: 6.8LicensedI originally practiced as a CPA for 5 years and then went to law school when I was 30. I have been practicing law for over 25 years. I have three grown children. I enjoy riding Harleys with my sons, snowboarding, and wakeboarding.
- LicensedPaul Liston has been licensed for 25 years and works in Rowlett, TX. This attorney attended Texas Tech University School of Law and handles cases in Corporate & Incorporation, Estate Planning, Trusts, Wills & Living Wills, Family.