- LicensedReview: “I met Jeff at an industry seminar about seven years ago. He immediately struck me as a business 'savvy' guy and very enthusiatic and proactive. At the time I was just starting my first biotech/pharma company and...
- LicensedPeter Tucci handles cases in International Law, Corporate & Incorporation, Insurance, Mergers & Acquisitions, Public Finance & Tax Exempt Finance and practices out of Lawrenceville, NJ. This attorney has been licensed for 35 years and attended Geo...
- LicensedDouglas Zeltt practices out of Warrington, PA and has been licensed for 30 years. This attorney attended The Lawrenceville School and handles cases in Corporate & Incorporation, Health Care, Tax, Car Accidents.
- LicensedGregory Sturn is a Corporate & Incorporation, Wills & Living Wills, General Practice, Real Estate attorney who has been licensed for 39 years. This attorney attended Villanova University and has an office in Warrington, PA.
- LicensedAlan Director has been licensed for 45 years and has an office in Warrington, PA. This attorney handles cases in Real Estate, Debt Collection, Corporate & Incorporation, Probate, Commercial and attended Villanova University.
- LicensedMichael Dunnam handles cases in Corporate & Incorporation, General Practice, Intellectual Property and attended George Washington University Law. This attorney has been licensed for 32 years and has an office in Philadelphia, PA.
- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Corporate and incorporation Attorney near Warrington (Chalfont)Avvo Rating: 8.2LicensedBusiness Lawyers Serving Business PeoplePractice area10% Corporate and incorporation, 35% Business, 30% Mergers and acquisitions, and more.CostLicensePA, Active since 1983
- Avvo Rating: 6.5LicensedI have had the pleasure of representing many businesses, individuals and families over the course of my career and have experience in the areas of estates, wills and trusts, elder law, real estate, banking, and for profit and nonprofit corporations.
- LicensedJane Storero has been licensed for 35 years and attended George Washington University National Law Center. This attorney handles cases in Banking, Corporate & Incorporation, Securities Offerings, Securities & Investment Fraud and has an office in ...
- LicensedJohn Hand is a Corporate & Incorporation, Life Sciences & Biotechnology, Intellectual Property attorney and has been licensed for 29 years. This attorney works in Ambler, PA and went to Temple University - James E. Beasley School of Law.