- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.New London County Corporate and incorporation AttorneyAvvo Rating: 7.9LicensedWe help launch small businesses and give back by helping consumer borrowers behind on their debts.
- Avvo Rating: 6.8LicensedRobert Galiette is Principal at Robert J. Galiette Attorney at Law, LLC. Rob has more than thirty years of legal experience in insurance and in hospital-based health care administration. Rob served as the Officer in charge of contract, compliance ...
- LicensedTennyson Anthony practices out of Columbia, CT and has been licensed for 25 years. This attorney attended University of New Hampshire School of Law and handles cases in Corporate & Incorporation, Estate Planning, Commercial, Residential.
- Avvo Rating: 6.6LicensedMatt is a member of the Rhode Island Bar Association Probate & Trust Committee, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Rhode Island National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Rhode Island Bar Association Elder Law Committee, the PLAN of CT, The Ac...
- LicensedWayne Boylan is a Corporate & Incorporation, Criminal Defense, Environmental and Natural Resources, Personal Injury, Litigation attorney who has been licensed for 53 years. This attorney attended Suffolk University and has an office in Pawcatuck, CT.
- AttentionLicensedPatrick Prue has an office in Willimantic, CT and attended Western New England College School of Law. This attorney handles cases in Corporate & Incorporation, Estate Planning, Commercial, Residential and has been licensed for 40 years.
- LicensedWeston Gould has been licensed for 11 years and has an office in Groton, CT. This attorney handles cases in Corporate & Incorporation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Intellectual Property and attended Quinnipiac University.