- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.El Dorado Hills Corporate and incorporation AttorneyAvvo Rating: 10LicensedExperienced, Exceptional Legal Solutions and Representation. Call 916-546-4150 Today!
- LicensedTimothy Charshaf handles cases in Litigation, Corporate & Incorporation and has an office in Folsom, CA. This attorney attended University of San Francisco School of Law and has been licensed for 31 years.
- Avvo Rating: 6.7LicensedReview: “I was really happy to have found Mr Scribner on Avvo. Over several weeks he helped me with several business contracts as well as doing some cleanup from my incorporation. He is an excellent communicator and amazing negoti...
- LicensedPaul Schelin handles cases in Corporate & Incorporation, Securities & Investment Fraud, General Practice and has an office in Cameron Park, CA. This attorney attended Boston University School of Law and has been licensed for 21 years.
- LicensedMegan Palmer handles cases in Business, Corporate & Incorporation, Securities & Investment Fraud and attended Whittier Law School. This attorney has been licensed for 7 years and has an office in Folsom, CA.
- Avvo Rating: 7.7Licensed#1 SaaS, Private Equity - PortCo CLO (General Counsel). Experienced C-Suite executive who led and advised on all aspects of an approximate US $5Billion in total exits/recaps since 2013, and a 2011 IPO. Also advised on over 40 buy and sell side M&...