- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Smithtown Construction and development AttorneyAvvo Rating: 10LicensedWe handle construction law from the planning phase through project closeout. Contract drafting and negotiating. License and access agreements. Delay claims, scope of work disputes, payment disputes and everything in between.
- Avvo Rating: 7.3LicensedI have been practicing law for 40 years. I limit the volume of cases that I take in order to provide my clients with quality, personal attention and service. I currently serve as a Village Justice in the Village of Nissequogue. I am a past Directo...
- LicensedScott Winikow handles cases in Commercial, Construction & Development, Litigation and practices out of Commack, NY. This attorney has been licensed for 27 years and attended George Washington University National Law Center.
- LicensedWalter Johnson has been licensed for 25 years and has an office in Islandia, NY. This attorney handles cases in Antitrust & Trade Law, Employment & Labor, Construction & Development and attended St Johns School of Law.
- LicensedVincent Hannigan handles cases in Insurance, Social Security, Construction & Development and has an office in Ronkonkoma, NY. This attorney attended Hofstra University School of Law and has been licensed for 21 years.
- LicensedR Turchin handles cases in Admiralty & Maritime, Corporate & Incorporation, Real Estate, Construction & Development, Litigation and attended Touro College - Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center. This attorney has been licensed for 33 years and has an off...