- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Rhode Island Constitutional AttorneyAvvo Rating: 8.4LicensedExperienced criminal defense attorney who has been on BOTH sides of the system. I will work for you to protect YOUR rights!
- Avvo Rating: 9.3LicensedReview: “Mr. Goldberg represented me in 2015 for a subsequent DUI that I had received in Rhode Island. I had had a prior DUI more than 10 years before in another state. During one of my first Court appearances I was told not to...
- LicensedJoseph Marran has an office in Pawtucket, RI and handles cases in Litigation, Constitutional, Criminal Defense, Employment & Labor, Family. This attorney has been licensed for 32 years and attended Western New England College.
- LicensedJoseph Larisa has been licensed for 31 years and attended Duke University. This attorney handles cases in Litigation, Constitutional, Intellectual Property, Defective and Dangerous Products and has an office in Providence, RI.
- LicensedThomas Bender handles cases in Appeals, Constitutional, Criminal Defense, Workers Compensation, Litigation and has an office in Providence, RI. This attorney attended Washington and Lee University School of Law and has been licensed for 38 years.
- LicensedMary Dunn practices out of Providence, RI and attended Suffolk University Law School. This attorney has been licensed for 18 years and handles cases in Business, Communications & Media, Corporate & Incorporation, Constitutional, Criminal Defense, ...