- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Communications and media Attorney near Addisleigh Park (Forest Hills)Avvo Rating: 10LicensedWe advise and litigate in all areas of communications, media, and social media lawPractice area5% Communications and media, 15% Business, 15% Copyright infringement, and more.CostHourly Rates, $400-$400/hour•Retainer Some attorneys require an upfront payment to secure their services before they begin their work AlwaysLicenseNY, Active since 1979
- Avvo Rating: 8.8LicensedThe legal team at Abrams Fensterman is committed to providing each client with quality counsel, innovative solutions and personalized service. Founded in 2000, the firm offers the legal expertise of its 80-plus attorneys, who have accumulated expe...
- LicensedLexter Antonio has an office in Rego Park, NY and handles cases in Antitrust & Trade Law, Communications & Media, Litigation. This attorney has been licensed for 22 years and attended Fordam University School of Law.
- LicensedJohn Albert is a Construction & Development, Communications & Media, Government attorney who attended Albany Law School. This attorney practices out of Jamaica, NY and has been licensed for 23 years.
- LicensedStephanie Lee has an office in New Hyde Park, NY and attended Yale Law School. This attorney handles cases in Antitrust & Trade Law, Communications & Media, Corporate & Incorporation and has been licensed for 7 years.
- LicensedCesar Pereira has been licensed for 16 years and has an office in Flushing, NY. This attorney handles cases in Construction & Development, Communications & Media, Government Contracts and attended Boston College Law School.
- LicensedKriton Pantelidis has been licensed for 11 years and attended St John's University School of Law. This attorney handles cases in Communications & Media, Lawsuits & Disputes, Litigation and has an office in Jackson Heights, NY.
- LicensedThomas Bradshaw has an office in Forest Hills, NY and has been licensed for 20 years. This attorney handles cases in Intellectual Property, Communications & Media, Litigation and attended University of Chicago Law School.
- LicensedWendy Cohen has been licensed for 36 years and handles cases in Tax, Communications & Media, Securities & Investment Fraud. This attorney attended New York University School of Law and has an office in Kew Gardens, NY.