Rhode Island has 138 Commercial Real Estate Attorneys with 30 Reviews
Open for businessOpen for business
Attorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.
Virtual ConsultationVirtual Consultation
Attorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.The Law Office of Mark B. Morse, LLC
420 Angell Street, Providence, RI
6 reviewsAvvo Rating: 10.0Commercial real estate Lawyer Licensed for 40 yearsCall The Law Office of Mark B. Morse if you've been injured or hurt. 30 + years helping the injured.
- Partridge Snow & Hahn LLP
40 Westminster St Ste 1100, Providence, RI
1 reviewAvvo Rating: 10.0Commercial real estate Lawyer Licensed for 39 yearsHoward represents businesses, financial services institutions and individuals in complex civil litigation. His practice focuses on commercial litigation, insurance, products liability, media, and intellectual property matters. Howard is a Senior D...
- Review: “Sara is my attorney, helped me for a trademark litigation issue and new trademark registration. She is very smart and organized, looks like remember every detail! I feel she is always with me in same picture! Very helpful...
- 2750 South County Trail, East Greenwich, RI
1 reviewAvvo Rating: 6.6Commercial real estate Lawyer Licensed for 33 yearsAfter having practiced for 12 years in Vermont, Chris made the move to Rhode Island in January of 2002. His main areas of practice include all aspects of commercial and residential real estate, including title insurance matters. Chris has extensiv...
- Pannone Lopes Devereaux & O'Gara LLC
1310 Atwood Avenue, Suite 215N, Johnston, RI
2 reviewsAvvo Rating: 8.7Commercial real estate Lawyer Licensed for 23 yearsKas R. DeCarvalho is a Partner with Pannone Lopes Devereaux & O'Gara LLC and a member of the firm's Corporate & Business Team. With nearly 20 years of expertise and specific focus on business and transactional law, his practice includes business s...
- Review: “Carolyn was very attentive to all of our needs when planning a very large commercial purchase. She went over and above the real estate portion to make sure that we were safeguarded from liability issues down the road. She...
- Review: “Thomas has to be one of the best bankruptcy lawyers in Newport or Rhode Island for that matter. I visited quite a few lawyers who couldn't help me qualify for Chapter 7. Thomas did work with me extensively to figure o...
- The Law Offices of Mark L. Smith
128 Dorrance, 4th Floor, Providence, RI
2 reviewsAvvo Rating: 6.9Commercial real estate Lawyer Licensed for 50 yearsReview:
Mark L. Smith is one of the best attorneys I have ever seen at trial in a court room. He is focused, professional, honest and well respected. His hard work and laser-like dedication to his clients resulted in a very favorable outcome in a case I w...
- 2348 Post Road, Suite 24, Warwick, RI
1 reviewAvvo Rating: 6.9Commercial real estate Lawyer Licensed for 39 yearsReview:
Dante is a great person and made me feel like i was important and he gave me alot of advice on my problems that another lawyer got me into and he is working on getting me out of the mess highly reccomended
- Hinckley Allen & Snyder LLP
100 Westminster St Ste 1500, Providence, RI
Not yet reviewedAvvo Rating: 7.9Commercial real estate Lawyer Licensed for 46 yearsPlease check my profile on my firm's website, . I specialize in all aspects of commercial real estate with particular emphasis on big box retail and shopping centers.
- 175 Metro Center Blvd. Suite 4, Warwick, RI
1 reviewAvvo Rating: 6.7Commercial real estate Lawyer Licensed for 13 yearsReview:
He was fantastic! Steve was my real estate attorney when I recently bought a house. He explained everything clearly and was always very responsive to my many anxious questions. Highly recommend!
- Bilodeau Capalbo, LLC
1300 Division Road Suite 201, Warwick, RI
Not yet reviewedAvvo Rating: 8.5Commercial real estate Lawyer Licensed for 19 yearsAndrew Bilodeau is the managing partner at Bilodeau Capalbo, LLC and is licensed to practice law in Rhode Island, Connecticut and Washington D.C. Some of Andrew's clients include high net worth individuals in Divorce and Family Law matters, small ...