- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Alamo Heights Civil rights AttorneyAvvo Rating: 10LicensedExperienced, caring advocates in medical malpractice and defective products. Call 210-871-1621 for free phone consultations!
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedMr. Matheson has handled matters in state and federal courts across the country. He has particular experience in cases alleging legal malpractice, securities fraud and breaches of fiduciary duty by financial and investment advisors. He is familiar...
- LicensedJason Wagner handles cases in Business, Civil Rights, Consumer Protection, Employment & Labor, Personal Injury, Commercial, Construction & Development and practices out of Houston, TX. This attorney has been licensed for 24 years and attended Geor...
- LicensedFrank Menchaca has an office in San Antonio, TX and attended St Mary's University of San Antonio School of Law. This attorney handles cases in Contracts & Agreements, Civil Rights, Criminal Defense, Real Estate and has been licensed for 24 years.
- LicensedMichael Dean handles cases in Health Care, Civil Rights, Personal Injury, Commercial, Construction & Development and has an office in San Antonio, TX. This attorney attended Baylor University School of Law and has been licensed for 27 years.
- LicensedAaron Winkelhake practices out of San Antonio, TX and handles cases in Civil Rights, Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, Litigation. This attorney attended Seattle University School of Law and has been licensed for 18 years.