- Paladin Employment Law PLLC
251 North Rose Street, Suite 200, PMB No. 288, Kalamazoo, MIAvvo Rating: 9.9LicensedI handle all aspects of employment law on behalf of individuals and employees―from litigating discrimination and wrongful discharge claims in federal and state court to negotiating severance and employment agreements—and just about everything in b...
- LicensedMary Berdan has an office in Kalamazoo, MI and has been licensed for 32 years. This attorney handles cases in Civil Rights, Criminal Defense, Employment & Labor, Litigation and attended Thomas M. Cooley Law School.
- LicensedPamela Enslen handles cases in Civil Rights, Employment & Labor, Arbitration, Litigation and has an office in Grand Rapids, MI. This attorney attended Wayne State University Law School and has been licensed for 40 years.
- Cooper Martin & Chojnowskt PC
401 E Michigan Ave Ste 200, Warner Norcross & Judd, Kalamazoo, MILicensedJohn Cooper has an office in Kalamazoo, MI and has been licensed for 44 years. This attorney handles cases in Election Campaigns & Political Law, Insurance, Civil Rights, Elder Law, Government, Litigation and attended University of Michigan Law Sc...
- LicensedScott Bassett practices out of Portage, MI and handles cases in Family, Civil Rights, General Practice, Administrative Law, Appeals. This attorney attended University of Michigan Law School and has been licensed for 40 years.