- LicensedMichael Magnuson is a Business, Civil Rights, Employment & Labor, Personal Injury, Litigation attorney who attended Loyola University School of Law. This attorney practices out of Whittier, CA and has been licensed for 46 years.
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedYangkyoung Lee is a former investigative journalist who has a strong conviction in justice. She cares about people. She believes that people, especially those who find themselves lost in the confusing and intimidating maize of the legal system, de...
- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Civil rights Attorney near Whittier (Fullerton)Avvo Rating: 7.6LicensedThe Law Offices of Joseph C. Rosenblit are committed to protecting ordinary people just like you. Call Now 833-758-3827Practice area10% Civil rights, 40% Car accident, 30% Personal injury, and more.CostFree ConsultationSome lawyers offer a free consultation to help determine whether their services are right for your legal needs20 minutes•Contingency A contingency fee is the percent of the final award a lawyer will receive as compensation. For some of these cases, lawyers will only be paid if there is a successful outcome. 25%-40%LicenseCA, Active since 1987
- Avvo Rating: 7.9LicensedAlbert is a tremendous asset to our law firm. Albert has his own thriving practice and decided to join our family for the staff, support, resources and opportunity to practice in multiple areas. Since founding our firm Albert has handled a verity ...
- LicensedJohn Phillips has an office in Fullerton, CA and handles cases in Lawsuits & Disputes, Civil Rights. This attorney has been licensed for 24 years and attended University of California at Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law.
- LicensedWilliam Niu practices out of City Of Industry, CA and attended Loyola Law School, Loyola Marymount University. This attorney has been licensed for 24 years and handles cases in General Practice, Civil Rights, Criminal Defense.
- LicensedTerry Gimenez practices out of Downey, CA and attended Whittier College School of Law. This attorney has been licensed for 40 years and handles cases in Insurance, Civil Rights, General Practice, Defective and Dangerous Products.
- LicensedJohn Caballero has been licensed for 39 years and attended Southwestern University School of Law. This attorney handles cases in Business, Civil Rights, General Practice and has an office in Santa Fe Springs, CA.
- LicensedIsabel Daniels has been licensed for 11 years and handles cases in Civil Rights, Employment & Labor, Intellectual Property. This attorney attended Univ of Michigan Law Sch and has an office in Monterey Park, CA.