- LicensedKevin Tagami has been licensed for 19 years and has an office in Greenwich, CT. This attorney handles cases in Corporate & Incorporation, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Securities & Investment Fraud and attended Columbia University School of Law.
- Dominick Rendina Attorney at Law
500 W. Putnam Avenue, Suite 400, Greenwich, CTAvvo Rating: 6.7LicensedAt the Law Offices of Dominick Rendina, we provide a professional and accurate assessment as well as a practical resolution to your legal issues. Our dedication to quality, thorough understanding of the law and commitment to quality service and in...
- Avvo Rating: 7.8LicensedReview: “I worked with George Weber when I lost my business and my condo in 2012, he is truly and amazing, It was a very horrific time for us and george made the transaction for us as smooth as can be, I remember crying the 1st da...
- LicensedJordan Razza has been licensed for 17 years and attended Duke University School of Law. This attorney handles cases in Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Antitrust & Trade Law, Employment & Labor and has an office in Stamford, CT.
- LicensedTaruna Garg handles cases in Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Litigation and attended Boston University School of Law. This attorney has been licensed for 18 years and has an office in Stamford, CT.
- LicensedJoseph Benanti has been licensed for 39 years and has an office in Stamford, CT. This attorney handles cases in Bankruptcy & Debt, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Equipment Finance and Leasing and attended Boston University School of Law.
- LicensedTony Miodonka practices out of Stamford, CT and handles cases in Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Corporate & Incorporation. This attorney attended Quinnipiac University School of Law and has been licensed for 12 years.