- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Chapter 11 bankruptcy Attorney near Piedmont (Oakland)Avvo Rating: 7.6LicensedWe are here to help! Too much debt? Want to save your house? Call for help!Practice area25% Chapter 11 bankruptcy, 25% Bankruptcy and debt, 25% Chapter 13 bankruptcy, and more.CostLicenseCA, Active since 2008
- LicensedRichard Adler is a Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy attorney who has been licensed for 36 years. This attorney attended University of California at Davis School of Law and has an office in Berkeley, CA.
- LicensedDavid Clifford practices out of Berkeley, CA and attended Loyola Law School. This attorney has been licensed for 18 years and handles cases in Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Intellectual Property, Real Estate.
- LicensedJulie Hayashida has been licensed for 12 years and attended University of California, Hastings College of the Law. This attorney works in Emeryville, CA and handles cases in Employment & Labor, Bankruptcy & Debt, Chapter 11 Bankruptcy.
- LicensedEdward Kunnes is a Real Estate, Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Litigation attorney who attended McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific. This attorney practices out of Oakland, CA and has been licensed for 28 years.
- AttentionLicensedJames Pixton practices out of Alameda, CA and has been licensed for 24 years. This attorney attended Boston College Law School and handles cases in Bankruptcy & Debt, Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy.