- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Apple Payne Law, PLLC
900 Old Winston Rd., Suite 212, Kernersville, NCAvvo Rating: 10LicensedAs a small business owner, I know what it means to form and run your own business - let us help!Practice area15% Business, 55% Family, 25% Estate planning, and more.CostHourly Rates, $250-$350/hour•Contingency A contingency fee is the percent of the final award a lawyer will receive as compensation. For some of these cases, lawyers will only be paid if there is a successful outcome. 25%-40%•Retainer Some attorneys require an upfront payment to secure their services before they begin their work SometimesLicenseNC, Active since 2011
- Coltrane, Grubbs & Whatley, PLLC
109 East Mountain Street, Suite D, Kernersville, NCAvvo Rating: 8.2LicensedI've been engaged in the general practice of law since 2003. I'm a graduate of Virginia Tech and the Wake Forest University School of Law. My practice focuses on real estate (residential/commercial purchases/refinances, development), probate (es...
- LicensedJohn Wolfe handles cases in Corporate & Incorporation, Estate Planning, State, Local And Municipal Law, Business, Litigation and practices out of Kernersville, NC. This attorney has been licensed for 51 years and attended Wake Forest University Sc...
- LicensedJohn Bain has been licensed for 30 years and attended Wake Forest University School of Law. This attorney works in Kernersville, NC and handles cases in Business, Corporate & Incorporation, State, Local And Municipal Law, Real Estate, Land Use & Z...
- Avvo Rating: 6.4 AttentionLicensedReview: “I first hired this man back in 2001 when no other attorney would take on a fight against the other party ! He has been my trusted friend and attorney since . I would not consider any business deal with out his assistance”
- LicensedJessica Dickerson has an office in Colfax, NC and has been licensed for 11 years. This attorney handles cases in Business, Defective and Dangerous Products, Construction & Development, Appeals, Class Action and attended University of Tulsa.