- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Greene County Business AttorneyAvvo Rating: 9.7LicensedAffordable Attorney for new or seasoned business owners: LLC, Corporations, Contracts, many services
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedRoger is known as a fierce trial attorney who is passionate about practicing personal injury law. During his career, he has recovered millions of dollars for his clients. But what he values is more than accomplishing a case. It’s the satisfactio...
- Avvo Rating: 9.9LicensedAttorney licensed in MO, KS, AR & TX who limits practice to business & estate planning, elder care and wealth protection. Handles matters for small businesses and families. Office is staffed to provide legal service on relatively simple matters (P...
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedI graduated from Logan-Rogersville High School in 1989 and attended Drury University until 1993 earning an Bachelors degree in English with Honors and a minor in Speech Communication. While there I was the Station Manager of KDCR 530AM and a membe...
- Avvo Rating: 7.9LicensedAvvo Rating: 10LicensedMichael Miller came to Lowther Johnson as an associate attorney in 2004. He built a successful practice and strong relationships with partners, clients, and peers. In 2010, Lowther Johnson made Michael a member of the firm and selected him as the ...Avvo Rating: 7.3LicensedCreative - Geek - Rockstar Dad - Legal Wizard... Corey Kilburn resides in SouthWest Missouri with his lovely wife and has two amazing rambunctious boys. #CreativeCounsel Corey Kilburn provides Outside general counsel to the small and mid-sized ...Avvo Rating: 8.7LicensedBorn and raised in the Ozarks and a native of Springfield, Missouri, Randy Smith graduated from Kickapoo High School, then went on to earn a degree from the University of Missouri. Following his undergraduate education, Smith attended the Universi...Avvo Rating: 8.7LicensedBorn and raised in Springfield, Missouri, I enjoy the outdoors and am a life-long athlete. I have served my country for the past eleven years as a JAG officer, and although I am fiercely competitive, I understand that everyone has their own defini...
Narrow results by city
Greene County, MO attorneys in related practice areasAvvo Rating
Our Rating is calculated using information the lawyer has included on their profile in addition to the information we collect from state bar associations and other organizations that license legal professionals. Attorneys who claim their profiles and provide Avvo with more information tend to have a higher rating than those who do not.What determines Avvo Rating?Experience & background
Years licensed, work experience, educationLegal community recognition
Peer endorsements, associations, awardsLegal thought leadership
Publications, speaking engagementsDisciplineThis lawyer was disciplined by a state licensing authority in .Disciplinary information may not be comprehensive, or updated. We recommend that you always check a lawyer's disciplinary status with their respective state bar association before hiring them.Avvo Rating levels
- 10.0 - 9.0 Superb
- 8.9 - 8.0 Excellent
- 7.9 - 7.0 Very Good
- 6.9 - 6.0 Good
- 5.9 - 5.0 Average
- 4.9 - 4.0 Concern
- 3.9 - 3.0 Caution
- 2.9 - 2.0 Strong Caution
- 1.9 - 1.0 Extreme Caution