Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Hernando County Business AttorneyAvvo Rating: 9.3LicensedOld-fashioned values and service with 21st century skills - Your Nature Coast Attorney! Service Hernando, Pasco, and Citrus counties!
- Avvo Rating: 8.0LicensedMatt Foreman is a second generation Floridian raised in Spring Hill, Florida. His educational background includes attending and graduating from Stetson University in 2005 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Religious Studies and a minor in Family Bu...
- LicensedCarl Yeich has been licensed for 38 years and attended Cornell Law School. This attorney handles cases in Business, Contracts & Agreements, Insurance, Insurance Fraud, Construction & Development and has an office in Brooksville, FL.
- LicensedJan Moncol handles cases in Adoption, Bankruptcy & Debt, Business, Contracts & Agreements, Criminal Defense, Estate Planning, Guardianship, Family, Litigation and practices out of Spring Hill, FL. This attorney has been licensed for 43 years and a...
- LicensedJanis Rosenthal has an office in Brooksville, FL and handles cases in Business, Civil Rights, Employment & Labor, Family, Government. This attorney has been licensed for 19 years and attended Touro College - Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center.
- LicensedDeborah Hogan handles cases in Employment & Labor, Business, Estate Planning, Real Estate and practices out of Brooksville, FL. This attorney has been licensed for 37 years and attended University of Florida, Fredric G. Levin College of Law.