- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Manassas Park City County Bankruptcy and debt AttorneyAvvo Rating: 9.5LicensedKorean American bi-lingual attorney with 15 years of experience. Licensed in IL and VA
- LicensedRobert Wittenauer handles cases in Bankruptcy & Debt, Admiralty & Maritime, Antitrust & Trade Law, Commercial and attended University of Tulsa. This attorney has been licensed for 31 years and has an office in Manassas, VA.
- LicensedAlan Shachter practices out of Manassas, VA and attended George Washington University. This attorney has been licensed for 48 years and handles cases in Bankruptcy & Debt, Admiralty & Maritime, Antitrust & Trade Law, Corporate & Incorporation.
- LicensedJane Smith is a Criminal Defense, Bankruptcy & Debt, Juvenile, Estate Planning, Family, Real Estate attorney and has been licensed for 38 years. This attorney works in Manassas, VA and went to University of Houston Law Center.
- Avvo Rating: 6.4LicensedHeidi specializes in both federal and state civil tax matters, representing clients before the IRS and various state taxing authorities. Heidi has experience handling civil collection cases for individuals and businesses, including liens and levi...
- LicensedKhalid Mahmood has an office in Fairfax, VA and attended American University, Washington College of Law. This attorney handles cases in Family, Bankruptcy & Debt, Immigration, Car Accidents and has been licensed for 20 years.