- Brooks & Trinrud, A Professional Corporation
3725 Blackhawk Road,Suite 200, P.O. Box 3487, Rock Island, ILLicensedJeffrey McDaniel is a Bankruptcy & Debt, Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect, Litigation attorney who attended University of Iowa Law School. This attorney practices out of Rock Island, IL and has been licensed for 28 years.
- LicensedDavid Morrison has been licensed for 29 years and attended The University of Iowa College of Law. This attorney works in Rock Island, IL and handles cases in Bankruptcy & Debt, Criminal Defense, Family.
- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Bankruptcy and debt Attorney near Rock Island (Moline)Avvo Rating: 10LicensedQuality service; professional integrity; and above all, honesty.Practice area20% Bankruptcy and debt, 20% Probate, 20% Estate planning, and more.CostFree ConsultationSome lawyers offer a free consultation to help determine whether their services are right for your legal needs30 minutes•Hourly Rates, $150-$250/hour•Contingency A contingency fee is the percent of the final award a lawyer will receive as compensation. For some of these cases, lawyers will only be paid if there is a successful outcome. 15%-45%•Pro Bono Many lawyers provide free legal help to low-income clients. The percent listed indicates how much of a lawyer's practice is pro bono work. 5%LicenseIL, Active since 2010
- Avvo Rating: 7.4LicensedReview: “Joe Van Vooren was hired by our company to handle various different issues that a small business may have. He has been successful defending our company to be paid for services rendered by residential homeowners as well a...
- LicensedSteven Havercamp practices out of Davenport, IA and has been licensed for 23 years. This attorney attended Drake University Law School and handles cases in Litigation, Bankruptcy & Debt, Land Use & Zoning.
- LicensedDale Haake practices out of Moline, IL and has been licensed for 42 years. This attorney attended University of Illinois College of Law and handles cases in Bankruptcy & Debt, Banking, Immigration, Litigation.
- LicensedSteve Nelson has been licensed for 44 years and attended Drake University Law School. This attorney handles cases in Bankruptcy & Debt, Debt Collection, Banking, Construction & Development, Land Use & Zoning and has an office in Moline, IL.