Not yet reviewed
Since becoming a member of the Utah Bar in 1988, Mark has been, first and foremost, a litigator in the courts and administrative agencies of the State of Utah. He has tried over 50 personal injury cases to jury verdict or decision by the judge, representing both defendants and plaintiffs. A significant part of Mark’s legal practice pertains to personal injury, including accidents and injuries arising from falls, dangerous premises, work accidents, automobile and truck collisions, and insurance claims. Mark is a member of the Utah and Salt Lake County Bar Associations, and is admitted to practice in all state and federal Utah courts, the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court.
· Utah, 1981
· U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit
· U.S. Supreme Court
· University of Utah College of Law, Salt Lake City, Utah
o J.D. - 1988
· Utah College of Business, Utah
o M.B.A. - 1988
· University of Utah, Utah
o B.A. - 1984
Honors and Awards
· Mark has been recognized by Mountain States Super Lawyers, 2010 – 2015, in the area of “Personal Injury.”
· Mark has achieved a Martindale-Hubbell rating of AV Preeminent, indicating that his peers in the legal community rank him at the highest levels of professional excellence.
Are you an attorney? Endorse this lawyer
|University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law||N/A||N/A||1988|