Not yet reviewed
As a member of the Mills Shirley's litigation section, Susie provides representation in commercial litigation and civil disputes involving personal injury, construction, landlord-tenant, and insurance law.
Born in Texas, Susie received her undergraduate degree from The University of Texas at Austin (BBA in Finance). She then obtained her law degree from the University of Houston Law Center in 2004. She and her husband, Jacob, live in League City with her two daughters.
• Defending companies and individuals in personal injury actions (automobile accident, property damage claims)
• Defending companies from personal injury actions arising out of alleged toxic exposure and product liability claims.
• Defending wrongful death and serious personal injury claims, involving hundreds of claimants, for a major petrochemical manufacturer.
• Defending insurers against claims of bad faith insurance settlement practices.
• Representing companies in breach of contract actions.
• Representing partners in partnership disputes.
• Representing owners of apartment complexes on a variety of issues including: landlord-tenant disputes, premises liability and employment law.
• Representing businesses in debt collection litigation.
• Representing property owners in boundary and title disputes.
• Representing companies in freight and transportation claims.
• Representing companies in actions involving maritime claims including the arrest of vessels.
• Representing owners and contractors in construction defect disputes.
Languages spoken: French
Cash, Check, Credit card
Are you an attorney? Endorse this lawyer
|TX||Eligible To Practice In Texas||2004||07/16/2016|
|Award name||Grantor||Date granted|
|Outstanding Young Lawyer of Galveston County||Galveston County Young Lawyers Association||2007|
|Associate Attorney||Mills Shirley, LLP||2011 - Present|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|Texas Association of Defense Counsel||Member||2011 - Present|
|American Bar Association||Member||2005 - Present|
|Galveston County Bar Association||Member||2005 - Present|
|State Bar of Texas||Member||2004 - Present|
|Galveston County Young Lawyers' Association||President||2006 - 2007|
|Galveston County Young Lawyers' Association||Member||2005 - 2015|
|University of Houston Law Center||Law||JD - Juris Doctor||2004|
|University of Texas System, Austin||Finance||B.B.A.||1999|