Adam Blahnik is a Minnesota divorce and family law attorney, and law partner at Blahnik, Prchal & Stoll, PLLC. Adam practices in all areas of family law, including divorce, child custody, child support, spousal maintenance, prenuptial agreements and is also a family law mediator. Adam received his juris doctor degree from William Mitchell College of Law in 2005, and was admitted to practice law in Minnesota that same year.
Adam is also licensed to practice before the United States District Court, District of Minnesota, and is licensed to practice before the Tribal Court of the Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community (SMSC) in Prior Lake and the Tribal Court of the Prairie Island Mdewakanton Dakota Community.
Adam has presented at the following legal seminars:
• “UCCJEA Basics in Minnesota” Family Law Seminar 2008 (presentation on the Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act)
• “Gender Fairness in Family Law” Family Law Seminar 2010 (presentation on the Minnesota Supreme Court Task Force for gender fairness in the Courts)
• “The Intersection of Family Law and Tribal Law” Minnesota Family Law Institute 2015 (established a Quick Sheet for Tribal Court Family Law Practice in Minnesota)
• “7 Things Every Family Lawyer Should Know About Tribal Law” Minnesota Family Law Institute 2015
• “Minnesota Family Law Revisions 2015” New Orleans Legal Conference 2015 (presentation on the legislative changes in the area of family law in 2015)
As a Minnesota divorce attorney, Adam is a member of the Minnesota State Bar Association and a member of the family law section therein. He is a member of the Eighth District Bar Association, which covers Scott County, Carver County, Le Sueur County, Sibley County and McLeod County.
Adam is very active and an avid volunteer within his community. Adam’s volunteer work includes:
• Prior Lake Rotary Club - member 2007 to present (past Board Member and President in 2012-13)
• Scott County Historical Society - Board Member (2018 to present, current Secretary and Vice President)
• First District Bar Association - past Board Member (Secretary/Treasurer 2013-14, Vice President 2014-15 & President 2015-16)
• Prior Lake Chamber of Commerce - past Board Member
• Prior Lake Economic Development Committee - past member
• Prior Lake Planning Commission - past commissioner
• Junior Achievement teacher in Prior Lake – 2008 to present
• Minnesota high school mock trial judge
• Dakota County Family Court Partner Workgroup
Adam resides just outside of Prior Lake (in Shakopee) on a small hobby farm with his wife, Terrie. On his hobby farm, Adam enjoys raising goats, chickens and honey bees along with growing a large vegetable garden and perennial crops.
Adam Blahnik, Minnesota divorce lawyer and Prior Lake attorney at Blahnik, Prchal & Stoll, PLLC, 4617 Colorado Street SE, Prior Lake, Minnesota 55372.
|MN||Authorized to Practice||2005||07/14/2021|
|Attorney||Sieloff and Associates, P.A.||1999 - 2010|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|Prior Lake Chamber of Commerce||Past Board of Directors||2010 - Present|
|Prior Lake Economic Development Advisory Committee||Past Member||2010 - Present|
|Prior Lake Rotary Club||Member & Past President||2008 - Present|
|Eighth District Bar Association||Member||2005 - Present|
|Minnesota State Bar Association, Family Law Section||Member||N/A|
|Minnesota State Bar Association, Business Law Section||Member||N/A|
|Dakota County Bar Association||Member||N/A|
|William Mitchell College of Law||JD - Juris Doctor||2005|
|Winona State University||BS - Bachelor of Science||1999|
|New Orleans Legal Conference 2015||Minnesota Family Law Revisions 2015||2015|
|Minnesota Family Law Institute 2015||7 Things Every Family Lawyer Should Know About Tribal Law||2015|
|Minnesota Family Law Institute 2015||The Intersection of Family Law and Tribal Law||2015|
|Family Law Seminar New Orleans||Gender Bias in Minnesota Courts||2010|
|Family Law Seminar Las Vegas, Nevada||UCCJEA Basics in Minnesota||2008|
Cash, Check, Credit Card