I concentrate my practice in the areas of Business Law, Real Estate, Elder Law, and Trusts & Estates.
• Many of my clients are multi-generational, family owned businesses. I act as “outside general counsel” and assist clients with a variety of matters, including business succession planning, buy-sell agreements, supply and distribution agreements, terms and conditions, and non-compete agreements.
• Performed due diligence as part of representation of clients in purchases and sales of manufacturing companies with values ranging from $1 million to $500 million.
• Assist clients with formation of corporations and limited liability companies (LLCs).
• Represent buyers and sellers in Merger and Acquisition (M&A) transactions, including all aspects of drafting and negotiating asset purchase and stock purchase agreements, due diligence, and assisting with all matters through closing.
• Assist clients with residential, agricultural, and commercial real estate transactions, including drafting and negotiation of offers to purchase, contingency and due diligence counseling, title insurance review and coordination, real estate closings, commercial and residential leases, easements, land contracts, restrictive covenants, apartment complex purchases and sales, and condominium matters.
• Assist clients with estate planning matters, including drafting of wills, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills, and probate avoidance techniques.
Attorney Samuel J. Spurney
Steimle Birschbach, LLC
Available at our Manitowoc and Sheboygan locations
|Award name||Grantor||Date granted|
|2014 Taxation Scholarship Recipient||Indiana State Bar Association||2014|
|Graduated Magna Cum Laude||Valparaiso University School of Law||2014|
|Heritage Law Scholarship Recipient||Valparaiso University School of Law||2012|
|Honors Program Member||Valparaiso University School of Law||2012|
|Attorney||Steimle Birschbach, LLC||2014 - Present|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|Sheboygan County Estate Planning Council||Secretary/Treasurer||2017 - Present|
|Sheboygan County Bar Association||Member||2017 - Present|
|Wisconsin Maritime Museum||Board of Trustees||2015 - Present|
|Progress Lakeshore, Inc. - Business Retention and Expansion Committee||Member||2015 - Present|
|State Bar of Wisconsin||Member||2014 - Present|
|Manitowoc County Bar Association||Member||2014 - Present|
|Junior Achievement||Mentor/Volunteer||2015 - 2016|
|Herald Times Reporter||Manitowoc Law Firm Steimle Birschbach Utilizes Team Approach | Chamber Notebook||2017|
|Blog Entry||Elimination of the Wisconsin Rental Weatherization Program||2017|
|Valparaiso University School of Law||JD - Juris Doctor||2014|
|University of Wisconsin, Stevens Point||BS - Bachelor of Science||2010|
|Steimle Birschbach, LLC Annual Estate Planning Symposium||Celebrity Estates/Pet Trusts/Gun Trusts||2017|
|Residential Real Estate Transactions|
|Formation and Organization of Business Entities|
|Commercial Real Estate Transactions|
|Wills, Trusts, and Estates|
Endorsements from fellow lawyers are an important consideration for many when selecting the right attorney. Be the first to endorse your colleague!
Our Rating is calculated using information the lawyer has included on their profile in addition to the information we collect from state bar associations and other organizations that license legal professionals. Attorneys who claim their profiles and provide Avvo with more information tend to have a higher rating than those who do not.
Years licensed, work experience, education
Peer endorsements, associations, awards
Publications, speaking engagements