Not yet reviewed
PROFILE OF DAVID L. CAMPBELL
David L. Campbell has been a Member of the State Bar of Michigan since 1973.
• Former Administrative Law Judge with the Michigan Liquor Control Commission
• Former Member of Michigan House of Representatives
• Former Oakland County Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
• Member ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers)
• Licensed Commercial Real Estate Broker - State of Michigan and State of Florida
• CCIM Designee
• Member National Association of REALTORS®, Michigan Association of REALTORS®, and North Oakland County Board of REALTORS®
Based in Charlevoix, Michigan since 1985, his statewide practice focuses on assisting clients (both large and small) with liquor licensing issues before the Michigan Liquor Control Commission with particular emphasis on liquor license procurement, the process of liquor licensing, liquor law violations, and commercial brokerage.
Mr. Campbell graduated from Michigan State University in 1965, received his law degree from the University of Detroit School of Law in 1973 and recently obtained the coveted CCIM Designation (Certified Commercial Investment Member) conferred by the CCIM Institute, a commercial affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®.
Most licensed brokerage transactions are challenging, David L. Campbell, JD, CCIM, has the knowledge, experience and resources required to provide you with the appropriate resolution of your liquor licensing problem.
Endorsements from fellow lawyers are an important consideration for many when selecting the right attorney. Be the first to endorse your colleague!
Are you an attorney? Endorse this lawyer
|MI||Active And In Good Standing||1973||05/14/2016|
|President||Liquor Licensing Solutions, Inc||1985 - Present|
|University of Detroit Mercy School of Law||Law||JD - Juris Doctor||1972|