Michigan Economic Development Corporation 2008-Present
• Effectively implementing processes and procedures for various loan, grant and other programs administered by the Michigan Economic Development Corporation.
• Drafting and closing of various economic development incentive and other transaction documents, including complex equity and funding transactions.
• Facilitate timely preparation of briefing memorandums and resolutions for proper presentation to the Michigan Strategic Fund Board.
• Coordinate legal strategies with company business units.
• Collaborate with the Office of Attorney General and the Chief Compliance Officer in respect of legal issues concerning the 21st Century Jobs Fund program and other economic development programs administered by the company.
• Manage staff attorneys
. Manage Contracts and Grants staff
• Manage Contracts and Grants staff
|MI||Active And In Good Standing||1988||06/27/2020|
|Associate General Counsel||Michigan Economic Development Corporation||2008 - Present|
|Partner||Warren Cameron Asciutto & Blackmer, P.C.||1990 - 2008|
|Thomas M. Cooley Law School||JD - Juris Doctor||1987|