We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.
Attorney Mandy L. Kelly received her law degree from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law. Prior to law school, Mandy received her Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration-Pre Law from Michigan State University. Mandy previously worked for the University of Detroit Mercy’s non-profit organization, Project SALUTE, helping low-income veterans obtain their military compensation and pension benefits.
Mandy is a member of the State Bar of Michigan, American Bar Association, and an accredited attorney to practice before the Department of Veterans Affairs. Mandy is a member of the State Bar of Michigan, American Bar Association, and an accredited attorney to practice the department of Veterans Affairs.
AWARDS & MEMBERSHIPS
· State Bar of Michigan, Social Security Section, Member
· American Bar Association, Member
· National Organization of Veterans' Advocates (NOVA), Member
· National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives
· University of Detroit Mercy Project SALUTE for Veterans Benefits, Volunteer
· American Institute of Legal Council, 10 Best Attorneys for Social Security in Michigan