Not yet reviewed
• Commercial Litigation: Defended various entrepreneurs, small to mid-size businesses in various business disputes, including various business torts and breach of contract claims
• Products Liability: Defended complex products liability actions across Florida from the pleadings stage through trial. Participation in five jury trials.
• Real Estate Litigation: Initiated and defended commercial foreclosure actions across South Florida on behalf of lenders and private investors; Argued and prevailed on motions for
summary judgment; Defended premiere condominium developer in litigation brought against it by various plaintiffs with respect to new South Florida development; Defended company in pre-trial proceedings; and resolved cases in client’s favor through mediation; Defended real estate developers in other contract disputes and easement disputes
• Employment Law/Trade Secrets Litigation: Litigated breach of employment agreement and theft of trade secret claims; Responded to EEOC investigations, Drafted position statements, and handled cases to successful completion for client
• Treasurer, Dade County Bar Association - Young Lawyers Section
• Women's Executive Leadership Council, United Way
• Eleventh Circuit Grievance Committee, Florida Bar
• Member, Junior League of Miami
• Guardian Ad Litem, 7 Years in Service
Endorsements from fellow lawyers are an important consideration for many when selecting the right attorney. Be the first to endorse your colleague!
Are you an attorney? Endorse this lawyer
|FL||Member in Good Standing||2007||06/19/2016|
|University of Florida, Fredric G. Levin College of Law||Law||JD - Juris Doctor||2006|
|University of North Carolina, Greensboro||Finance||BS - Bachelor of Science||2003|