As a former insurance adjuster, I know firsthand how traumatic and stressful filing an insurance claim can be.
Whether for injuries suffered by the actions of another or filing a claim on your own policy for fire, water or storm loss, my office stands ready to assist by:
(1) Offering a Free Initial Consultation: As to discuss what you are likely entitled to considering the type of accident damages and the insurance policies that are involved.
(2) Providing Local Personal service: My office is located in North Wilkesboro and I concentrate my accident injury cases to the Mountain and Foothill Counties of Northwest North Carolina.
For Homeowner or Commercial losses, I am available for representation across North Carolina and consultation across the United States.
(3) Preparation and Negotiating Your Claims: As a former claims’ adjuster, I understand the process that adjusters follow in deciding if or how much to pay on a claim. Having settled or assisted in the settlement of thousands of insurance claims as an adjuster, I can now put this experience to work for you.
(4) No fee unless I win or increase a settlement offer that has already been made to you.
(5) For personal injury clients, we seek to protect your settlement, where possible, from health care providers and/or health insurance companies that may seek to take all or part of the settlement by the use of liens and demands for reimbursement.
As most people do not on a daily basis settle insurance claims, so while a person may be an expert in some other field or line of work, attempting to settle their claim alone can, in many cases, be an ill-fated decision. As a former adjuster who is now a lawyer, I can take the guess work out of the valuation of your case and seek to make sure that you receive the benefits that are potentially available.
|Award name||Grantor||Date granted|
|CALI Advanced Trial Practice||Charlotte School of Law||2014|
|CALI Trial Practice||Charlotte School of Law||2013|
|Order of the Crown||Charlotte School of Law||2012|
|Attorney||The Law Office of J. Rodney Caudill, PLLC||2015 - Present|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|North Carolina Bar Association||Member||2015 - Present|
|North Carolina State Bar, IOLTA||Member||2015 - Present|
|North Carolina State Bar||Member||2015 - Present|
|Charlotte School of Law||JD - Juris Doctor||2014|
|Montreat College||MBA - Master of Business Administration||2005|
|Gardner-Webb University||BS - Bachelor of Science||1992|
|Insurance Denial||Full Coverage for a previously denied claim.|