Lisa specializes in providing legal research, writing, and litigation support services to fellow attorneys on a project basis. She also represents clients in employment, civil litigation, and education matters.
I. Freelance Attorney Services (Legal Research, Writing, and Litigation Support)
Typical projects include:
• Legal research and case law analysis
• Drafting/editing trial briefs, motions, memoranda, discovery requests, and other litigation-related documents
• Responding to administrative complaints and charges
• Drafting/editing other legal documents, such as correspondence, objective memos, agreements, releases, and contracts.
• Writing content for law firm newsletters and blogs
• Developing case theory and strategy
• Assisting with depositions, witness interviews, and other litigation-related tasks.
II. Employment Litigation and Counseling
Lisa also counsels employers and employees on wide range of employment and labor matters. She has defended employers against claims for discrimination, harassment, and retaliation under Title VII, the ADA, Rehabilitation Act, and ADEA, as well as claims for violations of the FMLA, FLSA, and OSHA. She has represented management in prosecuting claims against former employees for business torts, including breach of contract, defamation, breach of loyalty, misappropriation of trade secrets, and business conspiracy.
III. Civil Litigation
Lisa represents clients in other civil matters, including business litigation and special education cases.
|VA||Authorized to Practice Law||2006||10/09/2009|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|Virginia State Bar||N/A||N/A|
|Metro Women's Bar Association||N/A||N/A|
Endorsements from fellow lawyers are an important consideration for many when selecting the right attorney. Be the first to endorse your colleague!