E Gordon Haesloop
Personal injury Attorney at Mineola, NY
E. Gordon Haesloop exemplifies an impressive 35+ year career as a litigator and prosecutor in Medical Malpractice, as well as Civil Litigation and Commercial Litigation with a proven track record of stellar representation…always fighting for positive outcomes on behalf of his clients. His experience encompasses the areas of medical malpractice, negligence, criminal, general liability, wrongful death, personal injury, property damage and high-rise construction, as well as employment discrimination, wrongful termination, international disputes, and First Amendment issues. Gordon has a reputation for providing an honest assessment of the merit of each and every case, be it for plaintiff or defendant.
• Has brought 60+ cases to verdict in his career
• Represented major hospitals on Long Island
• Saved clients millions of dollars both before and after trial
• Has obtained remunerative settlements for hundreds of clients
• Is AV-rated for the highest level of professional excellence by Martindale-Hubble, the well-respected attorney peer-review organization
Throughout Haesloop’s vast and diverse legal experience and having represented both sides of litigation, he has achieved a depth of understanding of the legal process. He has represented clients regarding the areas of Neurology, Cardiology, Psychiatry, Orthopedics, Obstetrics, Nephrology and Pediatrics. His experiences have taken him to the OR, ER, Medical-Surgical Unit, Neonatal Unit, ICU and more.
Heasloop’s cases include, but are not limited to:
• Birth defects
• Wrongful medication
• A misdiagnosis of liver disease resulting in an unnecessary appendectomy
• A misdiagnosed brain aneurism
• Spinal surgery resulting in permanent nerve damage
• A defective product resulting in the amputation of a limb
• Failure to diagnose
• Hip replacement surgical error
• Traumatic Brain Injury
• Cardiac events
• A paralyzed employee resulting from an on-the-job injury
Haesloop graduated from St. John’s University School of Law. He began his exentensive litigation experience at the District Attorney’s Office where he tried 17 homicide cases to verdict. He then fine-tuned his investigative skills by becoming Mayor Koch’s Deputy Commissioner of Investigations. As his career progressed, he partnered with Bower and Gardner, PC focusing on Civil Litigation. He then joined Bartlett, McDonough and Monaghan, and continued focusing on Civil Litigation as partner. He now leads the Firm of Raiser & Kenniff, PC as Chief of their Civil Litigation Department.
We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.
We have not found any cost information for this lawyerContact for Details