also known as Gina S. Anderson
Not yet reviewed
● Service-oriented counselor and transactional lawyer with extensive hands-on experience solving business-legal problems and consummating contracts at major book publishing companies and law firms.
● Practice, teach and mentor in data privacy/security, publishing, intellectual property, internet, and digital media law.
● Flexible adapter to global business and cultural transformation from print to web to social media to mobile to big data. Keep abreast of and incorporate into practice legal impacts of continuing technological development and disruption.
● Special interest in helping schools, higher education institutions, ed tech providers, students and parent groups work together to find win-win privacy and security solutions for big data in the education space.
● Advocate for more diverse legal profession and believer in more efficient, value-based delivery of legal services to individuals, start-up businesses and non-profits.
* Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Endorsements from fellow lawyers are an important consideration for many when selecting the right attorney. Be the first to endorse your colleague!
Are you an attorney? Endorse this lawyer
|Adjunct Professor||New York University’S School Of Continuing & Professional Studies||2011 - 2012|
|Adjunct Professor||City University Of New York||2009 - 2010|
|Vice President, Deputy General Counsel||Penguin Random House and predecessors||1993 - 2014|
|Associate||Proskauer Rose Goetz & Mendelsohn||1990 - 1992|
|Associate||Botein Hays Sklar & Herzberg||1980 - 1989|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|New York City Bar Association||Member, Info Tech and Education Law Committees||2015 - Present|
|International Association of Privacy Professionals||Member||2014 - Present|
|New York University School of Law||Law||JD - Juris Doctor||1980|
|City University of New York, City College||Creative Writing||M.A.||1975|