I represent employers and employees in employment law cases involving wrongful termination and retaliation in the workplace arising from sexual harassment, age, disability, gender, religious and racial discrimination. I specialize in representing women owned businesses and employees in matters arising out of medicinal and recreational drug use. I review acceptance contracts, non-disclosure, non-compete and severance agreements for employees and write employee handbooks for employers. I draft wills, health care proxies and durable powers of attorney for people.
In a medicinal marijuana case on behalf of the employee I obtained:
- a secure employment offer which transpired to a salaried full time position;
- no disciplinary action as a result of the use of medicinal marijuana by the employee;
- an agreement pertaining to the use of medicinal marijuana off duty immediately preceding work and at work.
In a sexual harassment case on behalf of the victim I secured:
- compensatory damages in an amount that surpassed plaintiff's annual salary;
- punitive damages;
- emotional distress damages;
- the harasser removed and transferred from the division where plaintiff is employed;
- sexual harassment training for all employees
- apology from the harasser to the plaintiff
Endorsements from fellow lawyers are an important consideration for many when selecting the right attorney. Be the first to endorse your colleague!