- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Attorney near Snowmass (Snowmass Village)Avvo Rating: 10LicensedI have a wide and varying legal background. I'm a graduate of the University of Southern California, with a BA in Political Science. I earned the degree of Juris Doctor from the University of Southern California, School of Law, where I was a memb...Practice area43% Criminal defense, 43% DUI and DWI, 4% Personal injury, and more.CostFree ConsultationSome lawyers offer a free consultation to help determine whether their services are right for your legal needs60 minutesLicenseCO, Active since 1996
- Avvo Rating: 6.3LicensedI am a Solo Practiitioner in the Roaring Fork Valley. I live in the Mountiains because I love the outdoor aacitivites up here. When not in the office I am out skiing, hiking, or just taking in some sun.
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedCarrie Frank is an experienced and skilled personal injury advocate who earned her law degree from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. Carrie’s approach to the cases she handles is both strategic and comprehensive. She has been includ...
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedBeth Klein is a trial attorney headquartered in Boulder Colorado and practicing state-wide. Beth Klein uses her trial skills and commitment to service to help people who have suffered life altering injuries. She is the primary attorney in the fi...
- Law Offices of Tester & Associates, P.C.
P.O. Box 5998, 25 Lower Woodbridge Rd, Snowmass, COLicensedWendy Fostvedt handles cases in Family, State, Local And Municipal Law, Personal Injury, Real Estate, Litigation and attended University of Denver College of Law. This attorney has been licensed for 19 years and has an office in Snowmass, CO.
- Avvo Rating: 9.1 AttentionLicensedReview: “I used to be a police officer and have used Dan twice for Dui cases and both time he won the case. Awesome attorney and extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend Dan to anyone in this situation.”
- Avvo Rating: 6.6LicensedReview: “I have had Lawson Wills represent me on a few traffic citations. He was able to negotiate them down to non-moving violations with few if no points. I met with him and a city attorney who was prosecuting the case. Mr. W...