- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedI am senior partner and supervisor of O'Connell and Aronowitz's Health Law practice. Concentrating in areas of health care and general corporate enterprise development and transactions, I represent both for-profit and not-for-profit clients in cor...
- LicensedPaul Derohannesian handles cases in Personal Injury, Advertising, General Practice and has an office in Albany, NY. This attorney attended Albany Law School of Union University and has been licensed for 42 years.
- Napierski, Vandenburgh Napierski & O'Connor,L.L.P.
296 Washington Avenue Ext, Albany, NYLicensedEugene Napierski handles cases in Medical Malpractice, Advertising, Arbitration and has an office in Albany, NY. This attorney attended Albany Law School and has been licensed for 53 years.
- New York State Department of Corrections and Community Supervision
1220 Washington Ave, Albany, NYLicensedOriana Kiley handles cases in Internet, Government, Advertising and attended Albany Law School. This attorney has been licensed for 8 years and has an office in Albany, NY.
- Appellate Division, Third Department, Mhls
286 Washington Avenue Ext Ste 205, Albany, NYLicensedBrent Stack is a Advertising, Mediation, Litigation attorney who has been licensed for 13 years. This attorney attended Western New England University School of Law and has an office in Albany, NY.
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
200 Great Oaks Blvd Ste 228, Albany, NYLicensedChristopher Martin has been licensed for 20 years and attended New York University School of Law. This attorney works in Albany, NY and handles cases in Advertising, Litigation, Licensing.
- LicensedErin Parker has been licensed for 14 years and works in Albany, NY. This attorney attended Albany Law School and handles cases in Employment & Labor, Environmental and Natural Resources, Advertising.
- Napierski, Vandenburgh, Napierski, LLP
296 Washington Avenue Ext Ste 3, Albany, NYLicensedEugene Napierski has been licensed for 29 years and has an office in Albany, NY. This attorney handles cases in Advertising, Medical Malpractice and attended Albany Law School of Union University.