- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Stuart & Blackwell, P.L.L.C.
3920 South Alma School Road, Suite 5, Chandler, AZAvvo Rating: 9.5LicensedAt STUART & BLACKWELL we love to help our clients build their families.Practice area100% AdoptionCostLicenseAZ, Active since 2004
- Avvo Rating: 8.5LicensedWith 25 years experience, I am dedicated to providing clients with knowledgeable guidance and service in all areas relating to Family Law, including cases of divorce, separation, child support, child custody and relocation. I have also spent man...Practice area10% Adoption, 80% Divorce and separation, 10% Child custodyCostLicenseAZ, Active since 1989
- Avvo Rating: 7.3LicensedReview: “Mr. Nelson was very knowledgeable with my case. I hired him for other stuff I had as well and was very pleased on how he handled my cases. I also have referred him to many people. ”
- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Adoption Attorney near Chandler (gilbert)Avvo Rating: 10LicensedI am a family and juvenile law attorney practicing in Phoenix, Arizona and the surrounding areas. I began my legal career as an Assistant Attorney General at the Arizona Attorney General's Office representing the Department of Child Safety. In thi...Practice area5% Adoption, 40% Divorce and separation, 30% Family, and more.CostFree ConsultationSome lawyers offer a free consultation to help determine whether their services are right for your legal needs30 minutes•Hourly Rates, $250-$250/hourLicenseAZ, Active since 2015
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedMr. Berkshire's practice focuses on all areas of domestic relations and family law matters, including appellate practice. He has handled divorce cases of varying values from estates with a net worth in the tens of millions of dollars to single mo...Practice area1% Adoption, 50% Divorce and separation, 44% Child custody, and more.CostHourly Rates, $400-$400/hour•Retainer Some attorneys require an upfront payment to secure their services before they begin their work SometimesLicenseAZ, Active since 2005
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedReview: “Facing my divorce was an extremely scary and intimidating experience. I hired Ms. Wienke in the spring of 2011. She took the time to explain things and helped me through the most difficult time of my life. Ms. Wienke i...
- Avvo Rating: 7.0LicensedFor over 30 years, I have represented persons in matters in which the litigant(s) -- parent, grandparent, foster parent, the child, or others -- have become involved with AZ Child Protective Services (now known as Department of Child Safety). Wh...
- Avvo Rating: 6.9LicensedStephen R. Jones is an Arizona native, graduating from Mesquite High School in Gilbert, Arizona. He then went to the University of Jamestown in North Dakota on a football scholarship starting all four years as a defensive end. He graduated with an...