Connecticut has 172 Administrative Law Attorneys with 95 Reviews
- Brown, Paindiris & Scott, LLP
100 Pearl Street, 2nd fl., 06103, CT
4 reviewsAvvo Rating: 10.0Administrative law Lawyer Licensed for 52 yearsi have been practicing law since i was admitted in Connecticut in 1971. i also have been admitted to the US District Court in Ct. as well as the Second Circuit Court of Appleals in 1972; i was admitted to the US Supreme Ct in was an Assistant Atto...
- 350 Orange Street, New Haven, CT
7 reviewsAvvo Rating: 10.0Administrative law Lawyer Licensed for 55 yearsReview:
William Dow provides the best representation and legal advice. He is very forward and honest about what he thinks. He considers all possible alternatives and presents them clearly. He is a very thorough and competent professional who always had my...
Open for businessOpen for business
Attorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.
Virtual ConsultationVirtual Consultation
Attorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.2885 Main Street, Stratford, CT
12 reviewsAvvo Rating: 7.9Administrative law Lawyer Licensed for 37 yearsBen is a life-long Nutmegger, having spent his childhood in East Haven. Ben graduated from Notre Dame HS in West Haven, and graduated from New Hampshire College (now Southern New Hampshire University) and New York Law School. Ben is admitted to th...
- Pattis & Smith, LLC
383 Orange St., First Floor, New Haven, CT
7 reviewsAvvo Rating: 10.0Administrative law Lawyer Licensed for 13 yearsI was born and raised in and around New Haven, Connecticut. I earned my bachelor's degree from Boston College and my juris doctor from Marquette. After working as an associate attorney for Jazlowiecki Jazlowiecki in Bristol, I opened my own office...
- Knight & Cerritelli LLC
2 Lincoln St., New Haven, CT
7 reviewsAvvo Rating: 9.3Administrative law Lawyer Licensed for 26 yearsGregory Cerritelli is a partner of the law firm Knight & Cerritelli, L.L.C. Before joining his firm, Attorney Cerritelli worked as a litigator devoting his practice primarily to criminal defense, police misconduct and general litigation. He is a m...
- Stillman & Associates, LLC
23 Boston Street, 2nd Floor, Guilford, CT
2 reviewsAvvo Rating: 9.9Administrative law Lawyer Licensed for 27 yearsI have family members who have suffered from both cognitive and physical difficulties related to aging. Having gone through these experiences, I appreciate the difficulty families face in discussing these issues with their loved ones. I am signifi...
- Donnelly Phillips, LLC
71 Raymond Road, West Hartford, CT
1 reviewAvvo Rating: 9.8Administrative law Lawyer Licensed for 18 yearsAttorney Donnelly is well known in Connecticut courtrooms and has represented hundreds of individuals charged with offenses ranging from simple motor vehicle matters to murder. While most criminal and civil matters resolve by settlement, Attorney ...
- Review: “This young woman is a person of extraordinary personal character and exceptional professional integrity. As a layman I am unqualified to grade her judgements as an administrative legal examiner, not to mention my being p...
- Shipman, Shaiken & Schwefel, LLC
433 South Main Street, Suite 319, West Hartford, CT
Not yet reviewedAvvo Rating: 10.0Administrative law Lawyer Licensed for 61 yearsMr. Shipman has been an Assistant States Attorney for the State of Connecticut and has served as Councilman, Board of Education Member and Corporation Counsel for the Town of Newington. He is a past Chairman of the Greater Hartford Transit Distric...
- Review: “He is an incredibly knowledgeable individual. He is able to delegate information that he is not completely informed about.. but more often than not, he is a great frame of reference for your claims.”
- Law Office of John Q. Gale, LLC
363 Main Street, 4th Floor, Hartford, CT
2 reviewsAvvo Rating: 8.2Administrative law Lawyer Licensed for 46 yearsReview:
John Gale and his partner, Derek Poirier, worked tirelessly to do nothing short of a miracle. When they say"I'll do my best" it means it will get done, quickly. Our family and several agencies are amazed with their efforts, integrity and outcomes....
- Law Office of Lawrence Berliner,LLC
1720 Post Road East., Suite 214E, Westport, CT
3 reviewsAvvo Rating: 8.4Administrative law Lawyer Licensed for 40 yearsMy practice is dedicated to helping families...one family at a time A Connecticut Special Education Law Practice Dedicated to Helping Parents Pursue Their Child's Educational Rights With 39 years of experience representing and advocating for child...
- Review: “Ms. Mandour operates as one aware that the Law serves us, we don't serve it. She dares to express her aghast views concerning wanton violence vs. innocents without fear of reprisals from bureaucatic superiors. What ...
- Giarniero & Associates, LLC
972 East Broadway, Suite 201, Stratford, CT
15 reviewsAvvo Rating: 7.4Administrative law Lawyer Licensed for 29 yearsRichard P. Giarniero is a native of Stratford, Connecticut with an exceptional educational and professional background. He studied International and Comparative Law at the University of Florence, Italy; literature and philosophy at the University ...
- Law Offices of Sylvia Ho LLC
16 Spring Ln, Farmington, CT
1 reviewAvvo Rating: 7.4Administrative law Lawyer Licensed for 36 yearsReview:
Sylvia is incredibly knowledgable and is able to look at all the details of a situation, connect the dots and give advice how to confidently move forward. Having her in our corner has made all the difference in the world.
- Review: “Peter Koziolkowsky happens to be one best attorneys in his field. I can speak from personal experience. He assisted me in resolving my difficult situation with ease. I would recommend him to anybody searching for assistan...
5.0 stars 3 reviewsAdministrative Law Lawyer LicensedReview: “Ivan and his staff are very knowledgeable and personable. He helped me to file the disability papers and was never too busy to answer my questions. He was very patient and I never felt rushed. I highly recommend him.”
- Review: “Superior knowledge in Social Security Claims Litigation. She works hard and has an open door policy to all in need. You can trust her completely. Her office is at Mercer Island, Washington.”