- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Jefferson County Administrative law AttorneyAvvo Rating: 10LicensedBoard of Pharmacy / Nursing Issues in Alabama? We can help you! Know your options - hope is here.
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedMr. Dodd represents clients in both state and federal courts in both civil and criminal matters. Originally starting his career at Jaffe, Strickland & Drennan, he rose from junior associate to become that firm’s Managing Partner in 2009. In 2010, ...
- LicensedJoel Dillard handles cases in Business, Contracts & Agreements, Administrative Law and practices out of Birmingham, AL. This attorney has been licensed for 45 years and attended University of Alabama School of Law.
- LicensedRyan Aday practices out of Birmingham, AL and attended Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law. This attorney has been licensed for 20 years and handles cases in Employment & Labor, Administrative Law, Appeals, Class Action, Litigation.
- LicensedTyrell Jordan practices out of Chelsea, AL and handles cases in Estate Planning, General Practice, Administrative Law, Litigation. This attorney attended The University of Alabama School of Law and has been licensed for 16 years.
- Avvo Rating: 8.3LicensedREPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE Mr. Robinson represents energy and public utility companies in a wide variety of matters in both the federal and state regulatory arenas. His practice includes the following: Material role in coordinating success...